New Green Valley Residents


Below is information for new residents to Green Valley/Blue Township regarding utilities, HOAs, and other frequently asked questions. 

For more information about the County's services in general, visit the Online Services Page

Find Your Subdivision

Search your address on the map below, and click on the lot to find out what subdivision you live in.

Homeowners' Associations

The Green Valley Area has multiple homeowners' associations that collect dues, enforce covenants, and assist in the general upkeep up the subdivision. Not all subdivisions have HOAs, but information for those that do is provided below. Please check these sites for specific information regarding garbage collection, dues, and other subdivision-specific items. 


Utilities in the Green Valley Area are spread out amongst each provider. Below is a list of common utility providers and contact information for each.

Rural Water District 1

Timber Creek Water District

Blue Township Sewer District / Online Bill Pay


Kansas Gas


There are multiple private garbage services available. Check your HOA to find out if there is a requirement to set up services with a specific company in your neighborhood.


George Mallon Trash Services

Average Joe's Trash 

Pick Pink

Waste Management

B&L Trash Services


The Green Valley Area is served USD 383 Manhattan-Ogden. There is also one private K-12 school in the area, Flint Hills Christian School. More information about both can be found below.

USD 383 Manhattan-Ogden

Flint Hills Christian School