Disaster Relief

The owner of any taxable homestead which is destroyed or substantially destroyed due to an earthquake, flood, tornado, fire or storm, or any other destructive event which the Kansas governor has declared a disaster may make application to the Board of County Commissioners for the abatement of property taxes levied, or a credit against property taxes during any or all of the next three (3) years.

Completed Applications must be returned to:

Pottawatomie County Clerk’s Office
PO Box 187
Westmoreland, KS 66549

Disaster Relief Application