Pottawatomie County Utilities

Pottawatomie County Utilities maintains Blue Township Sewer (BTSE), Timber Creek Water (TCRK), Brook Ridge Sewer, and Fostoria Sewer.

New Owners: 

An application packet that will include information about services provided, an application that must be returned by mail or email, and their first bill. It can take up to 45 days to receive the packet depending on the closing date and it will be mailed to the property unless we are notified of a different billing address.

Rental Properties: 

If a property is to be used as a rental and the tenant is to pay for services, a current Renter Form must be completed and returned to us. We do not prorate services for renters. Property owners are responsible for any balance due on the account after a tenant leaves the property.

Payment Options

Make checks payable to Pottawatomie County Utilities

  • Mail to:
    P.O. Box 348
    Westmoreland, KS 66549
  • In person at the County Clerk's Office:
    207 N. 1st St.
    Westmoreland, KS 66549
    Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
  • Farmers State Bank (lobby, drive-thru or drop box)
    8685 E. Highway 24
    Manhattan, KS 66502
  • Automatic payments through Farmers State Bank if you are a customer of theirs
  • Credit and debit card by phone. There is a 2.5% convenience fee added to payment amount for this service. Call 785-457-1440 between 8 am - 4 pm M-F. We do not store credit card information. If an email address is provided,  we can email you a receipt.
  • Online through Utility Bill Pay

Utility Connection & Service Applications

If you are a builder, please go to the Planning & Zoning Building Permits page for utility information.