The Treasurer's Office will be closed to the public Tuesday, October 20, from 8:00 am to 10:30 am while the Kansas Department of Revenue performs an audit.
Starting Wednesday October 7th, 2020 we now have a new way to get in line at the Treasurer’s Office.
Sign in on your phone and receive text alerts by texting pottco or pott co to 785-264-4188 you will be notified by text or you can wait in our waiting room (old commissioner’s room).
Or go online to https://kiosk.qless.com/kiosk/app/home/5100000225
Walk-ins will start in the waiting room and sign in on the IPad on the east wall.
You can wait in our waiting room (old commissioner’s room) until you are called to the Treasurer’s Office or be notified by text on your phone.
Learn more about QLess at https://www.qless.com/L
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 785-457-3681.
The Pottawatomie County Treasurer's Office strives to consistently provide the public first-rate customer service.
The office provides services to the public, Pottawatomie County and other taxing entities by:
- Annual budget reporting for Pottawatomie County taxing subdivisions
- Collection and daily financial accounting of incoming county funds
- Collection insufficient funds checks
- Distribution of monies to taxing districts
- Driver's license renewals
- Motor vehicle renewals and titles
- Prepares and reports motor vehicle, city / county revenue, and local alcohol estimates to the State of Kansas and other taxing subdivisions
- Records and reports county investments of funds
- Reporting, preparation, publication, and collection of real and personal tax warrants